Did you know that Austin Rowing Club is the only nonprofit rowing club in Central Texas?
Here are some additional fast facts about ARC:
- 50% of our members are over the age of 50
- 81% of our members are female
- Members volunteer an average of 20 hours per year per member
- We have the only training barge in the state of Texas
- We offer adaptive equipment so rowers of all ability can participate
- In 2016, we raised over $21,000 in grants and donations for our outreach programs!!
Community We Serve
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- At-Risk Youth
- Economically Disadvantaged Youth
- Senior Citizens
- Paralympic Athletes
- Mentally Challenged Adults
For information on how to donate contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give
Become a Friend of ARC with a recurring monthly gift of $10 or more. This convenient, ongoing contribution is automatically charged to your MBO account, making it one of the easiest ways to to support Austin Rowing Club.
Leave a Legacy Gift. Be an integral part of our future by including a charitable gift to Austin Rowing Club in your will or estate plan. Your gift ensures that Austin Rowing Club’s programming will be available to rowers in the future. Now that’s quite a legacy!
Give Stock. Providing ARC with stock options give you the chance to take advantage of tax benefits while ensuring we can continue to provide excellent programs and services to our club.
- Patron – Contribution of $2,500-$9,999
- Contributor – Contribution of $1,000-$2,499
- Supporter- Contribution of $501-$999
- Friend – Contribution of $100-$500
- Donor- Contribution of $0-$99
Each donor will receive a personalized thank you, recognition in our annual report and of course, a tax receipt.
Why Give to ARC?
ARC continues to provide our city no-cost rowing instruction through several outreach programs. We have:
- Introduced thousands of school age children to rowing each year.
- Worked weekly with intellectually challenged adults from all over the city.
- Offer youth rowing five days a week during the summer.
- Been in the process of developing school day and adaptive rowing programs.
- Through our energy and generosity, raised money for other non-profits including Breast Cancer Research and Food In Tummies (FIT).
We continue to host major regattas. Last year, we:
- Hosted over 1,300 Heart of Texas participants, 1,100 Head of the Colorado participants and 600 Texas Rowing Championship participants.
- We continue to grow and expand our regattas with opportunities for physical and mentally challenged participants to compete