Austin Rowing Club Capital Campaign
This is it ya’ll! The ARC Capital Campaign is coming to a close on Sunday, March 6th. We’ve only got a short time until our Campaign is over. The time to give is now!
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A GIFT TO THE CLUB. DONATIONS GIVE US THE ABILITY TO DO MORE AND BE MORE.
CHECK OUT THE OAR IN THE BOATHOUSE AND WATCH OUR DONATIONS FILL UP THE OAR.
Ways to Give:
Become a Friend of ARC with a recurring monthly gift of $10 or more. This convenient, ongoing contribution is automatically charged to your MBO account, making it one of the easiest ways to to support Austin Rowing Club.
Leave a Legacy Gift. Be an integral part of our future by including a charitable gift to Austin Rowing Club in your will or estate plan. Your gift ensures that Austin Rowing Club’s programming will be available to rowers in the future. Now that’s quite a legacy!
Give Stock. Providing ARC with stock options give you the chance to take advantage of tax benefits while ensuring we can continue to provide excellent programs and services to our club.
- Partner – Contribution of $50,000 or more
- Title Sponsor – Contribution of $30,000-$49,999
- Major Sponsor – Contribution of $20,000-$29,999
- Sponsor – Contribution of $10,000-$19,999
- Patron – Contribution of $2,500-$9,999
- Contributor – Contribution of $1,000-$2,499
- Supporter- Contribution of $501-$999
- Friend – Contribution of $100-$500
- Donor- Contribution of $0-$99
Each donor will receive a personalized thank you, recognition in our annual report and of course, a tax receipt.
Those donating $500+ will have the opportunity to have a seat named in a boat of their choice. Contributors who offer a gift of $1,000 or more will have the opportunity to receive their name on equipment.
Why Give to ARC?
Over the last two years, we have:
- Moved into our new spacious and multi-purpose boathouse.
- Created the circumstances for the success of our on-site vendors; Congress Avenue Kayaks, Alta’s Café and RoFit.
- Hired two full-time coaching positions: Joe Carlson, Adult Head Coach and Austin Work, Juniors Head Coach, as well as several part-time coaches including Marty Zuehlke, Masters and Club Crews Coach.
- Purchased 13 new boats – from singles to eights.
ARC continues to provide our city no-cost rowing instruction through several outreach programs. We have:
- Introduced thousands of school age children to rowing each year.
- Worked weekly with intellectually challenged adults from all over the city.
- Offer youth rowing five days a week during the summer.
- Been in the process of developing school day and adaptive rowing programs.
- Through our energy and generosity, raised money for other non-profits including Breast Cancer Research and Food In Tummies (FIT).
We continue to host major regattas. Last year, we:
- Hosted over 1,300 Heart of Texas participants, 1,100 Head of the Colorado participants and 600 Texas Rowing Championship participants.
- We also organize club Smackdown races.